Image Map

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Give me more of these authors' books!


Top Authors I Have Only Read One Book From But Need To Read More!

1.) The first one is super easy: RAINBOW ROWELL! I have only read Landlines, but I loved it SO much that I have Fangirl, Eleanor & Park, and Attachments sitting in my BN.com cart right now.

2.) Julia Quinn uhm because historical romance! and Bridgertons! I have read The Duke and I only but I have all the rest of the books in the series on my bookshelf.. just waiting...

3.) Katherine Longshore: I just read Brazen and it was excellent. Gilt and Tarnish are high on my list right now.

4.) Deanna Raybourn: I really enjoyed City of Jasmine and the first three Lady Julia books are on my kindle... also just waiting...

5.) Tarryn Fisher: The Opportunist had me feeling all of everything... I was a mess. And those are the best books to me! I own both the other books in that series plus Mud Vein and now that I am thinking about it.. I might skip everything else just to read these.

6.) Jessica Park: Flat-Out Love is one of my favorites and I am very interested in reading her other works now.

7.) Miranda Kenneally: Again, I loved Catching Jordan, but I just haven't found the time to read the rest of the Hundred Oak books.

8.) Melina Marchetta: On the Jellicoe Road was another book that just made me feel. And I would love to be able to capture that again.

And this will have to stop at 8 because usually when I read an awesome book I immediately start on an author's backlist. These are just authors I have read recently and haven't had time to get to more of their stuff yet. BUT I am spending all of October catching up on sequels which will help me with a few of these. (*cough* Tarryn Fisher *cough*)

2 comments:

  1. Those are new to me ones! Haven't read any of these authors!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only one who casually left books I want in my amazon.com cart for weeks on end ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...