Image Map

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Reading Queue: September

Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A True Story

It's September already? Wow! This year is flying. But I guess that is what happens when you graduate college, get engaged, start a brand new job, and begin planning a wedding. Anyway, I have a goal to make September an amazing reading month! This post might help me stay on track a little bit.

August Reads
Well in August I was going through the chaos of beginning my new job so I okay, but not like I was hoping. (Plus I wasted a bit of time on three DNFs!)

One Plus One by Jojo Moyes  (It feels like forever ago that I read this even though it's only been a month!)
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
Sonata for a Scoundrel by Anthea Lawson
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
Envy by Anna Godberson
Daring Miss Danvers by Vivienne Lorret
The Truth About Faking by Leigh T. Moore
Splendor by Anna Godberson

My September Reading Queue



I can't even tell you how excited I am about reading Brazen! It sounds perfect for me!
Oh, and in October, I will be all about "series catch-up" and trying to finish as many series that I've already started as possible. I'm pretty excited for that, as well.

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Daughter of Smoke & Bone!!! Yay. Laini Taylor is amazing. And I also really liked Easy—contemporary romance isn't always my thing, but I did enjoy that book. Also The Angel Stone! I really enjoyed that trilogy as well, though The Demon Lover was my favorite and I liked each book progressively less as the series went on, haha.

    Hope you have an amazing month, Kelley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Brazen written by Katherine Longshore? I recently read Manor of Secrets and really liked it. I've heard good things about Brazen so I'll have to check it out! I hope you enjoy it and thanks for joining up with us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...