Image Map

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday [9]

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List

1.) Sarah Dessen- Some Favorites: The Truth About Forever, Just Listen
2.) Jodi Picoult- Some Favorites: The Pact, Nineteen Minutes
3.) Debbie Macomber- Some Favorites: The Cedar Cove series
4.) Stephanie Perkins- Some Favorites: Lola and the Boy Next Door!
5.) Richelle Mead- Some Favorites: The Vampire Academy series
6.) Gayle Forman- Some Favorites: If I Stay, Where She Went
7.) Abbi Glines- Some Favorites: The Vincent Boys
8.) Jessica Sorensen- Some Favorites: The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden!!!!, The Secret of Ella  and Micha
9.) Nicole Williams- Some Favorites: Crash, Clash
10.) Lauren Oliver- Some Favorites: The Delirium series

4 comments:

  1. Wow I love your list!! Sarah Dessen, Jodi Picoult, Stephanie Perkins, and Abbi Glines are all favs of mine :) I really want to read Crash and Clash and Crush... it looks like a cool series!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie Perkins and Richelle Mead are on my list too! I've really liked what I read from Jessica Sorensen and Lauren Oliver so far. :)

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great picks. I love Abbi Glines and Jessica Sorensen.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...