Image Map

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [4]


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's reviews to share the books we've bought, won, received as gifts, or borrowed this week. 

Bought:


Hopeless by Coleen Hoover
The Last Letter From Your Lover by Jojo Moyes
Crewel by Gennifer Albin
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Splintered by A.G. Howard
If I Never Knew You by Aubrey Bailey
Insanity by Lauren Hammond
Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacey

Borrowed: 

Stupid Perfect World by Scott Westerfield
Matched by Allie Condie
Across the Universe by Beth Revis

Recieved:

Starting Now by Debbie Macomber


3 comments:

  1. Intersting Haul! I haven't heard of many of these! Happy Reading!
    My Haul! Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see what you think of Hopeless... I am obsessed with that book and all things Colleen Hoover! I hope you enjoy all your books you got this week :)

    Lauren @ Lose Time Reading

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...