Image Map

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mini Book Review: Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

Title: Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Series: Delirium #2
Finished on: October 2, 2012
Released: February 28th 2012 by HarperCollins
Source: Local public library ebook

[add to Goodreads]
Summary from Goodreads:
I’m pushing aside
the memory of my nightmare,
pushing aside thoughts of Alex,
pushing aside thoughts of Hana
and my old school,
push,
push,
push,
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame.

Lauren Oliver delivers an electrifying follow-up to her acclaimed New York Times bestseller, ' Delirium.' This riveting, brilliant novel crackles with the fire of fierce defiance, forbidden romance, and the sparks of a revolution about to ignite.
**The use of "now" and "then" sequences was perfect. It kept the story moving smoothly and made me want to keep reading to get back to the previous moment.
**So.many.new.characters! And (most of them) are wonderful.
**I recommend reading this on a totally free day. This isn't one easily walked away from.
**This one was just as amazing at the first and I absolutely can not wait to get my hands on the third.
**I'm a little disappointed with Julian. Am I the only one who thought he came across too much like a 12-13 year old?
**I hate cliffhangers :( and this one... why? Perfect example of why I don't like to start series until each book is already released.

You can read my review of Delirium here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...