Image Map

Friday, October 19, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday 10.19.12


Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by: 

This week's featured blogs are:
Book Liasion
and Kinx's Book Nook.

The Question:
When you step out of your USUAL genre what do you like to read? Best books in that genre?
I don't really consider myself having a usual genre. I read mostly YA lately (contemporary, dystopian, and paranormal) but I also enjoy adult historical fiction (mostly southern) and christian fiction. Occasionally, I do like to step out of fiction all together and read non-fiction US history or even memoirs sometimes.

4 comments:

  1. I'm a science fiction junkie! Steamy romance and PNR are what I read out of my genre! :)

    New follow via GFC.

    Julie~ New Adult Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm big on historical fiction, too, though my time period of choice is usually medieval! :D New follower via GFC. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting picks :-) I love hopping around!

    Old follower.

    Christina@ Ensconced in YA
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...