Image Map

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Bookish Goals for 2013
  • First off, my Goodreads Challenge goal is to read 75 books. I think this should be pretty attainable. (:
  • One of the challenges I signed up for is the 2013 TBR-Pile Challenge and you can find the info about it here. I want to read between 21 and 30 books for this one.
  • Another challenge I committed to is the 2013 Debut Author Challenge in which I want to read 12 books. You can find info about this one here.
  • The last challenge I'm signed up for at the moment is the 2013 Stand-Alone reading challenge and I hope to read 15 books. Info about this challenge is here.
  • READ ALL THE BOOKS I OWN. I have shelves, a Nook, and a Kindle filled up with books that I'm so excited to read and then I just keep buying more. 
  • Blog regularly. I just started in October and I'm still trying to find my way around and find my niche. I hope I start to get a balanced schedule soon.
  • I want to participate in a read-a-thon this year!!
  • FINISH ALL THE SERIES THAT I'M ONLY HALF THROUGH!
  • I'd like to branch out to more genres more often. Instead of a huge majority of YA contemporaries I'd like to read more YA in other genres and also more Adult fiction.
  • And last, but not least, I want to challenge myself to reading every Jane Austen novel that I have not read yet this year.

8 comments:

  1. The very first thing I did as a blogger was to participate in a readathon. I "met" so many bloggers and I got so many ideas about blogging and reading that I do one twice a year now.

    The next one (that I know about) is coming up in April. It's Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon and it's fabulous. Hope to see you there.

    Here’s my Top Ten Bloggish Bookish Goals for 2013. I hope you will stop by! And Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you sure do have a lot of challenges! :) I also have finishing the series on my list :D Great goals! Anyway, happy reading and good luck on these! :D

    My Bookish/Blogging Goals

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my goals is to read the books I own too. I have so many books on my shelves and I just keep skipping them in favor of library books or review books.

    Also, I second the comment above about participating in Dewey's Read-A-Thon. I did it for the first time in October and it was really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome goals. I don't do many challenges, but yours sound like fun! :D
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing the TBR Challenge too :) I really want to force myself to read some off the TBR instead of always jumping for new releases! Cool list, and the Read-a-thon thing Deb suggest sounds cool, I'm gonna look into that, thanks deb!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to read some of my own books as well. It's just so hard to not keep getting more and more books when I hear about so many good books all the time! I wish I could read faster! I didn't add this as one of my goals, but I think it would be fun to do a read-a-thon as well. I've been blogging for awhile, but finally decided I wanted to focus on books in September so I too am working on finding my own pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great goals! Most of these are on my goals for 2013 too, though some of them didnt make it to the top ten. Happy 2013 and good luckwith all the goals!! :)

    My Goals for 2013

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope to participate in a read-a-thon too this year. I plan on reading outside my genre box, as well. Have a great year reading.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...