My Reading Year
Number of Books This Year: 63 so far and my goal was 52. Nursing school in the beginning of the year had me slacking, then May-August I did so well, then starting my new job had be slacking again the last few months.
Most Read Genre: Contemporary! Almost half of my reading was contemporary!
- Contemporary: 30 books
- Historical Fiction: 16 books
- Historical Romance: 6 Books
- Romance: 5 Books
- Fantasy: 4 Books
- Science Fiction: 2 Books
Favorite Reading Location: Sitting by my pool! I read a lot of books out there this year.
Most Read Author: Looks like it was Debbie Macomber this year.
- 61 of my books where by female authors, only two were male.
- 24 books where young adult, 39 adult
- Average days per book (rounded): 5 (that stinks!)
- Average pages per day: 66
- Average pages per book: 335
- Books from the library: 24
- Total number of different authors: 41
- New-to-me authors: 29
- I read the most in: August
- I read the least in: March