Image Map

Friday, March 15, 2013

Feature&Follow Friday

Today's Question:

Activity! Hopefully warm weather for most of us is here soon…so tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot. Or take a picture.

I live in an apartment complex, but fortunately on the second floor with a pool view so during spring weather days thats always a nice place to read. We have a dog park in our complex, too, which also a great spot to let the dog run while reading. But when it gets really warm I'll be at the pool! :)

9 comments:

  1. I used to live on the top floor of an apartment complex but whenever I tried to read on the balcony the wind kept blowing the pages over. Thank goodness for my e-reader though!

    New follower
    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors of your blog!
    New follower via GFC! :)
    http://owlnestlyreviews.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really an outside reader because I live in a tropical area, and it's always a constant battle against mosquitoes and bugs. Nice blog! :)

    New Follower via GFC
    My FF @ The Creative Forum
    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing wrong with reading at the pool!

    New GFC follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love reading at the pool (when I lived at a complex with a pool). New follower. FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower!
    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic blog! Dog park, too? Sounds like an amazing place to live!

    New GFC follower.
    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahh! I wish I could relax at the pool when it's warmer :)
    I'm an old follower, here's my FF at Rookie Romance

    ReplyDelete
  9. New Follower! I am your 100th follower :)

    Check out my FFF Feature

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...